CreatingSkies is hiring! We’re looking for two (2) full-time Sales and Marketing Officer. See the details below.
Reporting to the Managing Director, the successful candidate will spearhead the execution of marketing strategies and programs for key technology products of the company, which may include social media marketing, events, viral online campaigns, virtual programs, and the like. He/she will also manage the entire sales process from identifying prospects to negotiating contracts. Other responsibilities include:
- Conduct market research and understanding the needs, wants, and behaviors for the target market segments
- Translate market research into creative and workable strategies and programs designed to engage and attract the target market segments
- Collaborate with the business development team in analyzing, identifying, and defining major market opportunities in order to create new products and improve existing ones.
- Monitor, document, and analyze marketing program results to come up with quantifiable knowledge and recommendations for future programs.
- Use online and offline networking strategies to expand the different products’ market base, generate leads, and explore partnerships
- Qualify prospects as per sales plan, budget and decision making, and create entry strategies for each;
- Conduct cold calls to prospective clients and set appointments;
- Represent client professionally at tradeshows and conferences;
- Handle customer presentation, quotes, RFIs and RFPs;
- Run demos for prospects, develop presentations and adapt sales collateral.
- At least a Bachelor’s/College Degree in Advertising/Media, Business Studies/Administration/Management, Mass Communications, Marketing, Commerce, Information Technology, or equivalent
- Experience in social networking, blogging, web applications, search engine marketing, and different social media tools are preferred
- Experience with events management is a plus
- Excellent command of spoken and written English and Filipino
- Preferably living in Quezon City or Greenhills area.
- Preferably 1-4 Yrs Experienced Employees specializing in Marketing/Business Development or equivalent.
- 2 Full-Time position(s) available
Interested applicants may send their application letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.