Please send your application letter and resume to email@example.com.
We have the following vacant positions:
Candidates will be primarily responsible for developing web standard-compliant front-ends using markup coding and scripting, as well as designing innovative web design interfaces. He/she will also be expected to initiate contributions to the web technology advancements of the company.
Applicants who are interested should be ready to commit to a regular schedule of 8 hours, as well as function competently in a remote (e-commute) and paperless work environment.
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor’s/College Degree, in any field
- Must be highly creative, with high aesthetic standards, innovative, resourceful, results-oriented and accustomed to working in a fast-paced environment under pressure and tight deadlines.
- Experience in Illustrator, HTML 5 and/or mobile web design are a definite advantage
- Can deliver design mockups in less than six (6) hours
- Must have an extensive portfolio to showcase his/her work
- Must be willing to work for a set eight hours every day as per negotiated work schedule.
Interested applicants for this FULL-TIME position may send their resume AND the link to their online portfolio to our email address
- Reports to the Project Manager and oversees a competent, creative, and dedicated production team designing web and social media technology products for businesses.
- Responsible for planning, allocating, and managing resources, setting project priorities, and identifying project team roles and responsibilities.
- Responsible for communicating and monitoring deliverables, milestones, and technical requirements of the projects.
- Completes quality online projects exceeding client expectations, and develops a diverse and outstanding project portfolio.
- Skilled in visualizing project outcomes and accustomed to working and meeting tight deadlines in a fast-paced environment
- Able to design, present, and document online-based and social media solutions through MS PowerPoint, graphs, prototyping, and other similar media
- Must demonstrate self-motivation, leadership, and outstanding communication and people skills • Must be adaptable and demonstrate analytical, innovative, and out-of-the-box thinking • Excellent writing skills is a plus
- Experience in working with online technology, particularly SEO and social media management, is a plus • Applicants must be willing to work in Mandaluyong City.
- Fresh graduates/Entry level applicants are encouraged to apply.
- 3 Full-Time positions available.
Candidates will be responsible for object-oriented programming, producing clean codes, and modifying open source codes. He/she will also be expected to initiate contributions to the web technology advancements of the company.
- With at least 1 year experience in web development and PHP programming.
- Innovative, results-oriented, resourceful, and accustomed to working in a fast-paced environment under pressure and tight deadlines.
- Can communicate well with web designers and other web developers.
- Flexible, with passion for learning, and out-of-the-box thinking.
- Willing to be assigned at our Shaw Blvd., Mandaluyong office.
Do you have an aptitude to be a Project Manager? Check it out here.