CreatingSkies is hiring! We’re looking for two (2) full-time Web Communications Officer. See the details below.
Reporting to the Managing Director, the successful applicant will be responsible for high-level client communications. He/she will assist in managing the corporate image of the company both offline and online. Other key responsibilites include:
- Prepare project plans/status reports to organizational leadership, project teams and client/customer groups
- Draft proposals, technical specifications, user manuals, software documentation and the like
- Develop company presentations, run product live demos and conduct in-person and web-based trainings
- Monitor and reports on deliverables, milestones, and technical requirements of the projects
- Work closely with users to gather, analyze and document user requirements and facilitate process harmonization and change management
- Participate in the analysis, design, testing, training and implementation of web solutions
- Excellent English writing and speaking skills
- Outstanding and responsive communications skills in both verbal (calls) and written (e-mails) correspondence
- High degree of computer literacy with productivity tools (Office, E-mail, Browsers, etc.) is a must
- Skilled in visualizing project outcomes and accustomed to working and meeting tight deadlines in a fast-paced environment
- Able to design, present, and document online-based and social media solutions through MS PowerPoint, graphs, prototyping, and other similar media
- Must demonstrate self-motivation, leadership, and outstanding communication and people skills
- Must be adaptable and demonstrate analytical, innovative, and out-of-the-box thinking
- Experience in working with online technology, particularly SEO and social media management, is a plus
- Can show samples of articles/essays/technical documents written
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor’s/College Degree in Advertising/Media, Computer Science/Information Technology, Humanities/Liberal Arts, Mass Communications, Marketing or equivalent.
- At least 1 year of working experience in the related field is required for this position
- Preferably living in Quezon City or Greenhills area
- 2 Full-Time position(s) available
Interested applicants may send their application letter and resume to email@example.com.